Information about the controller:
Version Lambda GmbH is a company established in Löffelstr. 22-24 70597 Stuttgart, Germany under the register number HRB 788355 email:
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
- For contact purposes only with your explicit concent and only upon your request and where your data has been provided by you as a user of versionlambda.com
In the following paragraphs, you will find information about the processing of your personal data.
Processing your personal data
We process your personal data in order to answer your inquiries sent through the contact form of our website. The data includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other personal data that you may include in the inquiry.
We may expect you to provide your email, name and company for the purpose of taking part in webinars organised by Version Lambda GmbH. For certain events we may ask as well for other data that we will use for analytical and statistical purposes.
In case we have an explicit consent from you, we might add your email to our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection for the company and its customers, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided by the Personal Data Protection Act and the European GDPR.
For the sake of maximum security when processing, transferring and storing your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
As a user of our website you are entitled to:
- Awareness (in connection with the processing of his or her personal data by the administrator);
- Access to your own personal data;
- Correction (if data is inaccurate);
- Delete personal information (right “to be forgotten”);
- Limitation of processing;;
- Portability of personal data to another processor;
- Objection to the processing of your personal data;
- You may also not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects you significantly;
- The right to protection by court or administrative order, provided that your rights have been violated.
You can request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You oppose the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing that will take precedence;
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully;
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- You contest the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the limitation of the processing is for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- Processing is unlawful, but you do not want to delete the personal data, but instead require a limitation of their use;
- We no longer need personal data for processing purposes but the you require it to identify, exercise or protect legal claims;
- Oppose the processing pending verification whether our legal grounds for processing have a precedence over your interests.
Right of portability.
You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and which you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and have the right to transfer that data to another controller without hindrance by us, when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is done in an automated manner. When exercising your right to data portability, you are also entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another where this is technically feasible.
Right of objection.
You have the right to object to Version Lambda GmbH against the processing of your personal data.We will discontinue the processing unless we can prove that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of yours or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. When arguing against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, processing will be terminated immediately.
Subscribing to our newsletter is free and non obligatory. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of all emails or contacting us via email. Your email and/or name is stored securely in the Mailchimp platform. We, nor Mailchimp, do not share your email with 3rd parties and won’t abuse it.